- The ultimate “factory-like” finish for refurbishing kitchen and bathroom cabinets, shelving, furniture, trim, and crown molding.
- Delivers an ultra smooth, durable urethane acrylic cabinet and trim paint finish.
- Super adhesion to hard-to-coat surfaces without primer.
- Durable satin finish that resists chipping, scuffing, food stains, grease & water.
- 350 - 450 square foot coverage per gallon.
- Do not apply when air, product or surface temperature is below 50 °F (10 °C) and above 90 °F (32 °C).
- Not for surfaces that will be immersed in liquids (sinks or tubs) or the surface of stoves or ovens.
Binding: Tools & Home Improvement
Publisher: Benjamin Moore & Co.
Details: INSL-X Cabinet Coat is the ultimate satin enamel paint finish for cabinet refinishing and refurbishing dingy kitchen and bathroom cabinets, shelving, furniture, trim & crown molding and other interior applications that require an ultra-smooth, factory like finish with long lasting beauty. Its superior adhesion allows painting difficult surfaces, even polyurethane and varnish, without using a primer. This cabinet enamel offers excellent flow and leveling, superior stain resistance and an extremely durable satin finish that will look like new for years. Enamel paint finish for cabinets, metal, new & previously painted wood, furniture, woodwork, doors trim.
Package Dimensions: 10.0 x 9.5 x 9.0 inches