- Multi Criteria Optical Sensor: Detects more types of fires and reduces cooking nuisance alarms.
- Electrochemical CO Sensor: Protects against dangerous levels of carbon monoxide.
- Voice Notifications: Unit verbally announces alerts such as "Fire! , " "Warning, Carbon Monoxide, " and "Low Battery", which helps the user better understand current status of the unit.
- Front Loading Battery Door: Quickly change the battery without removing the alarm from the mounting bracket
- Three Color LEDs: provide visual notifications of alarm status. Temperature Range: 40˚F (4.4˚C) to 100˚F (37.8˚C)
Binding: Tools & Home Improvement
Details: The 2070-VDSCR is a DC powered smoke and carbon monoxide alarm that features the new Kidde TruSense multi-criteria optical smoke sensor, an electrochemical carbon monoxide (CO) sensor, voice notifications, and easy to use front load battery door.
Package Dimensions: 9.0 x 7.5 x 2.5 inches