- SENSITIVE SKIN – The large open air holes on these MAM pacifiers allows for plenty of breathing room for babies with sensitive skin and even let you peek at your baby's smile!
- GLOWS AT NIGHT - These night pacifiers glow in the dark, making it easy for you to locate them quickly at night without any stumbling and searching, helping baby sleep better.
- SILICONE NIPPLE – The BPA-free silicone nipple is a signature MAM pacifier design, with silky SkinSoft material and a symmetrical shape that's ideal for jaw and teeth development.
- STERILIZING STORAGE CASE – Add water and pop into the microwave to sterilize MAM pacifiers in just 3 minutes. No separate sterilizer means fewer baby items to take on the go!
- PRODUCT DETAILS – MAM for Sensitive Skin 6+ Pacifier, Air Night Collection, 2-Pack Glow in the Dark, Sterilizing Pacifier Holder
Binding: Baby Product
Release Date: 04-01-2017
Details: Just because your baby's skin needs a bit of extra love and care shouldn't mean that baby has to forego the soothing comfort of a pacifier. The MAM Air Night Collection has a shield that is specially designed for babies with sensitive skin. The extra wide air holes allow plenty of circulation around your baby's mouth and even allow you to peek at their little smile. This special glow in the dark collection helps keep baby's binky in sight without having to turn on the light and disturb baby's sleep. All MAM pacifiers feature our trademarked SkinSoft silicone nipples that feel like mom and help babies transition from breast to pacifier. In fact, market research showed that MAM nipples are easily accepted by babies of all ages, with 94% nipple acceptance among babies tested*. The textured nipple stays easily in baby's mouth and is just the right size for your baby older than 6 months so their growing teeth, palate, and jaw will be safe. Additionally, the symmetrical orthodontic nipple shape means you won't have to worry about uneven pressure or fussing to turn the pacifier "right side up". Sterilize baby’s MAM pacifier in the microwave using the convenient MAM self-sterilizing storage case. Microwave disinfection is proven effective in killing common household germs and bacteria. Pacifiers kept in the closed box will remain disinfected for up to 48 hours: Fill pacifier case with water. Place pacifier in the pacifier case with the nipple facing down. Follow pacifier package instructions for microwave setting. Cool completely before use. * Market Research 2009-2017, tested with 1,508 babies.
Package Dimensions: 3.3 x 2.6 x 1.4 inches